The TorC School District is looking for Bus Aides. 6 Hours a day with full time benefits!!! Salary information can be found HERE
TRUTH OR CONSEQUENCES MUNICIPAL SCHOOLS
TITLE OF JOB: Bus Aide
QUALIFICATIONS: High School diploma or equivalent
REPORTS TO: Director of Transportation
JOB GOAL: To assist the Bus Driver in the safe and efficient transportation of students to and from school
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist the driver with the safety and orderly conduct of the passengers on the bus route.
• Assist the driver with the loading and unloading of all special needs students.
• Operate the wheelchair lift.
• Secure and monitor wheelchair-bound students.
• Maintain good public relations and public image.
• Maintain current certification in CPI, CPR and First Aid
• Other duties as assigned by the employer or local district
MINIMAL REQUIREMENTS/PERFORMANCE STANDARDS:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 10 Hours Pre-Service Training
• Current First Aid/CPR Certificate
• 16 Hours In-service each year
• Pass Annual Physical and Drug Test
• Desire to work with exceptional children
• Ability to demonstrate work motion skills (lifting, pushing, etc.)
• 18 years of age or older
• The employee is required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
• The employee must lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.